“What is the cloud?”
“Where is the cloud?” “Can we get to the cloud now?!”
Cloud computing can be done anywhere, anytime. In a nutshell, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive.
It’s all about getting your company’s environment up in to the cloud! The cloud is about saying good-bye to the headaches of an in-house dedicated hardware server.
Benefits of being in the Cloud:
- Cost-effectiveness, agility, scalability, with New product releases and updates that are automatic
- Enhanced mobility: access your files and applications easy access anywhere, anytime
- Robust: redundant architecture designed to be there when you need it
- Scalable: expandable to grow with your business
- Secure: designed to ensure that your data is safe and protected
- Mobile: from anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- Focus: concentrate on your core business, while we handle all of your technology needs
- Feel Secure:knowing your technology is optimized to run smoothly and consistently
“80 percent of the large companies in North America are either looking at using cloud services or are already in the cloud.” via PC mag